Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my mom

my mom is here!  you know what that means, right?  really good food, a really clean house, trips to the park with otis, various outings to different stores for things that i must have... a proper mop bucket, toys for otis, random grocery items, etc...  did i mention all of the things she brings up with her?  outfits for the boys, books for the boys, musical keepsakes for the boys, spaghetti sauce, whole wheat pasta, a sleeve of plastic cups, meat from allens bros, and tennis balls for otis.  she's funny in different ways and all together wonderful - it's a real treat.  she washed the leaves on one of my plants - apparently it's leaves are brown and dying because they can't breathe through the dust collecting on them.  this visit is just a short one, but the next one will be really special!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom I'm due on July 9th. We have no food allergies. My address is...
Just kidding. I have TWO moms who do the same kinds of things and they both live close-by. I am so happy for you that you have your mom. And I'm happy for her that she'll be able to come again when the boys make their debut. Awesome!

Dyllan's Dependents said...

Aren't moms great!