Wednesday, April 16, 2008

elephantitis

anyone that really knows me knows that my favorite features of me are my ankles and feet and eyes.  strange, but true.  so you can imagine the horror i felt when i saw this...


where is my ankle bone?  whose legs and toes are attached to my feet?  and those things that look like tan lines across the tops of my feet are actually just from my flip flops being too tight - flip flops too tight - is that really possible?!  it feels like i've had collagen injected into my ankles and feet - you know, because fat feet are all the rage.  *sigh* i'm not really complaining - i actually think it's pretty funny.  i have sausages for toes, and for the first time ever... i have cankles.

on a more serious note, it's all worth it and i feel great!  and, tonight we're going to set up the nursery and i can't wait - hopefully that means i'll have pictures to post for you tomorrow!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to take the focus off of your lovely sausages (and they are quite lovely),

but I like your sheets!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You and Lisa both made me laugh. :)

These little glimpses I'm getting of your house is making me really want to drop everything and come over. If only the end of the semester wasn't so busy! I will come and see it all. And I can't wait!

Liz said...

hey thanks! it's actually the comforter on our bed that you see in that picture, but the sheets are really nice too! he he. oh and confession, i totally opened that iced tea after the shower that night - i couldn't help myself! it's my favorite and i was thirsty! no worries though... i plan to have plenty in stock for after the boys arrive, per your recommendation!

bri you can come anytime! i'll post a few more glimpses for you later today or tomorrow once the nursery is set up.

Anonymous said...

feet like these- wow. takes me back to why i married you. you and those cankles...... sexy.