Sunday, February 15, 2009

Boca Raton, Fl

we've been in boca raton, fl for a week now and it has been lovely. the weather has consistently been 80* with clear blue sunny skies. this vacation has been refreshing. i've enjoyed every minute of our time together as a family. we've taken many walks with the boys - often two a day. we've been swimming and soaking in the warmth of the sun daily. we've watched our boys grow in size and personality. we've shared laughs, good meals, and memories with my family. we've seen a ferrari, two aston martin's, a maybach, two mazarati's, multiple bentley's and porsche's. we were yelled at by a lady golfer. we lost a nuk to the tire of a golf cart. we've sipped mocha frappuccino's. my 101 year-old grandmother mistook the words "ethel's poodle" for "apple streudel". i have loved this vacation. here are a few photos:














3 comments:

abigaildaniels said...

I LOVED the photo tour! It looks like a great time!

thisrequiresthought said...

I enjoy all of your updates and photos. Those boys!!! My oh my.

You all look so relaxed & refreshed. I hope you walk Ethel's poodle and eat apple streudel--and not the other way around.

HI to your mum, please!

Unknown said...

You look like you've had lots of relaxing fun... and a little sun! Loved the pics. Say hello to your family for us!