Monday, January 12, 2009

pictures

so i'm definitely overdue in updating this blog. would you please accept these pictures as a sufficient post?

the first picture turned out pretty good - i feel bad for the girls in the next two pictures. take note of the hair pulling and ear pinching. what is it that they always say? in grade school you pick on the ones you like?






best buds


a sweet boy. when i put gabriel in the swing he kept leaning forward as if he was enjoying a roller coaster ride... and then he fell asleep that way.


addison on the move.




addison opening a present from his christmas stocking.


gabriel eating a present from his christmas stocking.


so excited for their first christmas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love them. so much.

auntie carol says HI boys!

Unknown said...

I love the 2nd one. Poor Libby. Very cute pics of the boys.

Unknown said...

I meant the 3rd one where Libby and Sophs have pretty much have had it!

Unknown said...

Can you tell my brain is alittle fried today. I didn't realize I already wrote 'have' after 'Sophs'.

Anonymous said...

These pics made me LAUGH!