Wednesday, July 23, 2008

UCO - unidentified cleaning object

we have artificial intelligence in our home.  (cue creepy music).  today our irobot roomba arrived.  i was a bit skeptical about this robotic vacuum cleaner - i thought for sure that there was no way this gadget could hold up to my standards of cleanliness, but i've been pleasantly surprised.  we bought it thinking that we'd try it out and if it wasn't doing the job then we'd return it and get a non-alien vacuum cleaner.  so far i'm totally impressed and slightly freaked out by this large robotic disc... it sleeps in our room... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have to look into one of those! But I have to admit it might freak me out a bit...!

Glad you're posting again. I always love Lizzy Thoughts. :)

abigaildaniels said...

I need one of those babies to continually clean my dining room...

르네 said...

ummm... weird =) I'd freak I'm sure.